Last Film You Saw

Four Lions.

Found out yesterday my dad hadn't seen it. So acquired it for him. Thought i may as well watch it again.....Fucking marvelous. A perfect tonic for those "String all of em up" thoughts after recent events. Why would you string up a special needs donkey?

Why does that say a lot?
Uncle Wally, she spent most of the 2 hours playing on her phone... and she's 'got a thing' for Tom Hardy.

As denislawsbackheel said, it was tedious at best. Countless 'arty' scenes of dishevelled soldiers on the beach, or sinking boats and ships... I imagine it'll win some poncey movie awards, but it'll never be on my DVD shelf (or in my Downloads folder ha!)

Uncle Wally, she spent most of the 2 hours playing on her phone... and she's 'got a thing' for Tom Hardy.

As denislawsbackheel said, it was tedious at best. Countless 'arty' scenes of dishevelled soldiers on the beach, or sinking boats and ships... I imagine it'll win some poncey movie awards, but it'll never be on my DVD shelf (or in my Downloads folder ha!)
Seriously!! It showed the shit those men had to go through to survive, war isn't all Rambo and cheesy one liners in fact it's the complete opposite. They didn't need to speak to convey the terror they encountered.

Big fan of Marvel so pretty excited to sit down last night and tuck into the magical world of Doctor Strange.
Egocentric cocky yet brilliant neuro surgeon ends up in a car accident and gets his work tools proper messed up.
Too damaged to mend so off he pops for some trancendental nonsense in nepal in search of a cure.

Benedict cumberbatch plays the cock- doc who arrived at kammatarge to learn the mystic arts vortexes and star gates and world of of astral projections and the secretive world of mirrow fighting which I nicked Refraction Fu or R.F for short eh.
Some of the excellently rendered CGI and fight scenes reminded me muchof the Matrix.
On his travels he is untited with his protective cloak which assists him in his fight against the evil ones.
Gorgeous incredulous cinematics which went on to win many nominations in the world of cineama
Dry humour abounds and the script is ultra sharp keeping the plot ticking along very nicely.
Yes I really did like this film and I personally score it a very sound 8.5/10.

Here is his make up or M.O (modis operindi) for folk who have not yet heard of his wonderous deeds.

Doctor Strange
Real Name Stephen Vincent Strange
Height 6'2
Weight 180 lbs
Powers Doctor Strange is one of the most powerful sorcerers in existence.
Like most sorcerers he draws his power from three primary sources: the invocation of powerful mystic entities or object
The manipulation of the universes ambient magical energy, and his own resources.
Stranges magical repertoire includes energy projection and manipulation with matter transformation,
Animation of inanimate objects teleportation illusion-casting mesmerism thought projection astral projection.
The full range of his abilities is unknown. Doctor Stranges powers are sometimes less effective against strictly science-based opponents, although he can overcome this limitation with effort.

Abilities Doctor Strange is a skilled athlete and martial artist with substantial medical and magical knowledge.
Though an expert surgeon, Strange's nerve-damaged hands prevent him from performing surgery except when supplemented by magic.

Open your minds cellarites.
Change your perception of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would never ever watch proper cinema, which Dunkirk is, in the company of a female. If you dont like it because she didnt, then there is no hope for you, No offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.