Last Film You Saw

I watched Arrival last night on Amazon Prime, missed it at the cinema, and I'd read the short story a while ago the film is based on "the story of your life"
A bit of a slow burn, intelligent sci-fi, not your typical Alien invaders scenario, and all the better for it.
It won't be for everyone, but it worked for me

I would never ever watch proper cinema, which Dunkirk is, in the company of a female. If you dont like it because she didnt, then there is no hope for you, No offence.

I didn't 'not like it because she didn't'... I was expecting Saving Private Ryan and ended up with War of the Worlds - The Musical.

I feel it was overhyped and didn't deliver how it was reviewed and promoted.

Rush (2013) - Not sure how I missed this film first time round, just brilliant performances! A great snapshot of the 70's, no seat belts being worn on public roads, smoking everywhere and anywhere. You could almost taste the danger and the lack of safety in the F1 races, unlike the sanitized races today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.