Last Film You Saw

Gotta say when i think of franchises that have been done to death Transformers tops the list just ahead of POTC. I can imagine 10yo Guy being in heaven with all these sfx films but they have passed me by now sadly.

POTC?

I watched Arrival last night on Amazon Prime, missed it at the cinema, and I'd read the short story a while ago the film is based on "the story of your life"
A bit of a slow burn, intelligent sci-fi, not your typical Alien invaders scenario, and all the better for it.
It won't be for everyone, but it worked for me

slow burn is an understatement mate, took me 3 nights to get through it!!

Baby driver, good but slightly disappointed. Felt like it could of been a bit more and close to being a cult classic, just not quite there. 7.5/10

It. Genuinely scary. Didn't see the Tim Curry version as a kid so I can't compare them. Jessica Chastain is going to be in the sequel so that's reason enough to go.

It. Genuinely scary. Didn't see the Tim Curry version as a kid so I can't compare them. Jessica Chastain is going to be in the sequel so that's reason enough to go.
Glad it's done justice to the book, which in turn has influenced Stranger Things. I'm also glad they didn't try to film the "love-in in the tunnels"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.