Last Film You Saw

Does that make goodfellas 19/10??

The only positive from this shite was the main kid in the lead, gonna be a star him, however the screenplay and acting, in general, was atrocious!!!

2.3/10
no, it makes goodfella's a 9.5 :)

The acting was indeed suspect but i thought the screen play tip top. I loved it Horses for courses i guess Zim

I didn't know he was the director. I wouldn't have even thought about watching it before I read your post. I will now though. He's great,

Yeah, totally left field in terms of his comfort zone but he pulls it off, as usual, it's pretty much been lauded has the best Marvel film ever made.... certain directors you just know instantly it has there stamp on it and anyone who makes me laugh is ok in my book!!

I am sure you will all be scrambling to watch this beast of a film that just came out...

SPF-18

"Summary: 18-year-old Penny Cooper spent years pining for Johnny Sanders Jr., but when a mysterious musician shows up on the beach, Penny is torn."

I predict 5 oscars at least xD

Jesus never really watched this properly, last time was with the missus and i had other thoughts firmly on the mind so paid it little attention.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

This is heartbreaking stuff bloody hell. Poor old Snape, fuck Harry and his bollocks i want to see more about Snape alas :-(
Just watched the scene now with Dumbledore telling him the way it is.

Dumbledore: Lily! after all this time?
Snape: Always!
Me: Got some grit in me eye ffs.

The music is beautifully sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.