Last Film You Saw

I watched wind river last night after your recommendation. Good call. Great film.

I did too but was a bit disappointed, perhaps it was me having manflu and not concentrating properly but I was underwhelmed. Then again it was better than the other one I watched, Security, I just clicked on it without checking, absolute garbage, I need to learn to switch stuff off rather than plough on thinking it will improve.

Shit weekend for films, must make better choices in future.

I watched wind river last night after your recommendation. Good call. Great film.
Glad you enjoyed it, the facts at the end about no stats on the subject matter shocked me.

Time for a bit of returning jedi's i think, dogs walked, showered and warm now, time for this film and a bottle of vino.

Gerald’s game. What a pile of shit. Couldn’t even be saved by the delectable Carla Gugino spending most of it handcuffed to a bed in a nightly. Apparantely its a Stephen king story. Says it all. 1/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.