Last Film You Saw

Ha, you not enjoy it? I thought it was ok and I don’t like most films.

Anyone else sen it? I’m not saying it was amazing but it kept me entertained
No, I gave up when that man that wasn't his brother was rabbiting on in the back of the car.

Watched The Scribbler last night. Damn! That's one weird ass film. Some nice, err.. , scenery (yeah that's the word I was looking for) in it though. Katie Cassidy, Eliza Dushku, Michelle Trachtenburg, Sasha Grey all feature. Based on the comic book of the same name which I haven't read yet.

He won the Golden Globe and the two are generally linked.... He was superb, probably the most emotional film I've seen for a long time.. it was frightening to see how close to the brink we actually were..... surrendering to the Third-Reich would have changed everything.... I liked Gary Oldman as an actor anyway but he surpassed everything else I have ever seen in this role... Definitely 9/10 maybe even 10/10
Jesus was it that good Bluemanc

Ha, you not enjoy it? I thought it was ok and I don’t like most films.

Anyone else sen it? I’m not saying it was amazing but it kept me entertained

I’ve seen it and it was shit almost turned it off before the opening credits started, annoying music, unlikeable charachters, poor plot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.