Last Film You Saw

Act of violence Bruce Willis is hardly in it must have some bills to pay 5/10
Arnie has just fucking done one of those, the ****. The trailer has him all over the bleeding shop and the film...he is like Swales business acumen, fucking non existent. You wait until close to the end before you see the bugger. Got fucking conned like i did with downsizing.

I pay my money and i... what, oh yeah. Well that's not the point it's still a con job.

Ice Cold in Alex - was on Film 4 this afternoon. John Mills, Harry Andrews, the lovely Sylvia Sims. Good old British stiff upper lip. They really earned that glass of lager at the end

Cracking film. Fine looking woman.

Always makes me laugh when Mills throws Sylvia Sims against the ambulance. She clearly bangs her head lol.

Ice Cold in Alex - was on Film 4 this afternoon. John Mills, Harry Andrews, the lovely Sylvia Sims. Good old British stiff upper lip. They really earned that glass of lager at the end

It was on again this tea time - I watched Tunes of Glory with Alec Guinness, John Mills and Dennis Price amongst others - cracking film if you haven't seen it seek it out. Was on Movies for Men so likely to be repeated soon

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.