Last Film You Saw

Voices with Ryan Reynolds, Amanda Appleton and the girl out Pitch Perfect.

I may be biased but the Scottish Cat is fucking hilarious.

Great journey into the mind of a troubled man, very dark and funny. Great performances and the dialogue is crisp.

9/10

If the cat isn’t nominated for an award the system is rigged.

Voices with Ryan Reynolds, Amanda Appleton and the girl out Putch Perfect.

I may be biased but the Scottish Cat is fucking hilarious.

Great journey into the mind of a troubled man, very dark and funny. Great performances and the dialogue is crisp.

9/10

If the cat isn’t nominated for an award the system is rigged.
Great dark comedy that.

A Perfect Day

Set in the Balkans, sort of black comedy showing the futility of war through the eyes of aid workers

Tim Robbins, very good film

I just finished Blade Runner 2049 and loved it. I had to watch it in two sessions because it's almost 3 hours long but I really enjoyed it. The visuals were incredible. I can't wait to see what Dennis Villeneuve does with Dune!

9/10 for me.

I just finished Blade Runner 2049 and loved it. I had to watch it in two sessions because it's almost 3 hours long but I really enjoyed it. The visuals were incredible. I can't wait to see what Dennis Villeneuve does with Dune!

9/10 for me.
I have seen the first one, have you? Did it follow on from previous, or was it stand alone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.