Last Film You Saw

You Were Never Really Here - decent watch but i'm a JP fan so may be a little biased...

Wow, just started Den of Theives again as i was so tired the other night i could not give it the concentration it deserved.

For a cops and robbers this film is mint 2/3rds of the way through. It continues to get better from an already decent start.

Edit:
Finished it, top film!

Last edited:
Loving Vincent

I really enjoyed it and it was visually brilliant, like watching a real moving painting

If you don't know about it -

Loving Vincent is a 2017 experimental animated biographical drama film about the life of painter Vincent van Gogh, and in particular, the circumstances of his death. It is the first fully painted animated feature film.

First conceived as a 7 minute short movie in 2008, Loving Vincent was idealized by Dorota Kobiela, a painter herself, after studying the techniques and the artist's story through his letters.

Each of the film's 65,000 frames is an oil painting on canvas, using the same technique as Van Gogh, created by a team of 125 painters. It won Best Animated Feature Film Award at the 30th European Film Awards in Berlin and was nominated for Best Animated Feature at the 90th Academy Awards.

Just re-watced that Den of Thieves, not often i do that, in fact only LOTR and The Raid got that treatment. This is the new "Heat" imo, fucking belting film.

Just re-watced that Den of Thieves, not often i do that, in fact only LOTR and The Raid got that treatment. This is the new "Heat" imo, fucking belting film.
Just this minute finished watching it myself, cracking film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.