Last Film You Saw

Just re-watced that Den of Thieves, not often i do that, in fact only LOTR and The Raid got that treatment. This is the new "Heat" imo, fucking belting film.

Wanted to like it but it encompasses to many parts from 2 of my favourite films....

Solid enough performance from Ray Donovan’s little bro though, 50 pence would fit in well on Hollyoaks.... 6.23/10

Wow, just started Den of Theives again as i was so tired the other night i could not give it the concentration it deserved.

For a cops and robbers this film is mint 2/3rds of the way through. It continues to get better from an already decent start.

Edit:
Finished it, top film!
Saw at the cinema and loved it I never figured the twist which always makes it a good film 7.5/10

Wanted to like it but it encompasses to many parts from 2 of my favourite films....

Solid enough performance from Ray Donovan’s little bro though, 50 pence would fit in well on Hollyoaks.... 6.23/10

Wow!

Generous...

Saw at the cinema and loved it I never figured the twist which always makes it a good film 7.5/10

The twist has been done numerous times in film since "The Usual Suspects"...

I've seen Bryan Cranston say that in 2 different interviews. I think hes probably talking about the most intensive scenes, there's a lot of establishing shots or wider shots of them moving across landscapes which they probably do much faster.

He says it here about 6min 30 in

Wikipedia says production started in 2016 so its obviously not 5 years in the making.

Entirely possible they mean per animator. Of which they may have had hundreds.

Edit: interview with the lead animator.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...f-dogs-animators-wes-anderson-interview?amp=1

“We’ve got 40 to 50 sets up on a typical day. Some of those sets will be churning stuff out, some will be stuck because of an issue. The only thing that’s kind of solid is that in 18 months, we normally shoot a 90-minute movie. In one week, we might turn out three minutes. The next week, half a second.“

So 40/50 scenes at the same time, varying between 0.5 seconds And 3mins of footage a day, I assume per set?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.