Last Film You Saw

Avengers: Infinity War

All action and pretty funny too but it is a complete bombardment for 2 1/2 hrs!

Star Lord and Thor are the best of the lot imo, though it has to be said this is totally Thanos' film..

8/10 if you like this genre but it'll be a lot less of you don't.

The Cloverfield Paradox, what the hell was that all about? Very random space story with a cloverfield twist at the end. Very poor in comparison to the previous two. 4/10.

Infinity wars holy crap 9.5/10. This was ten years in the making and didn’t disappoint. DC will never better this

Jumanji.

Erm...

Erm...

Erm...

Erm...

I watched it with my 4 yr old daughter and her elder brothers, the 4 yr old was pretty well entertained throughout and the boys enjoyed it and I was entertained enough to sit with a 4 yr old girl for 90 or so mins

I watched it with my 4 yr old daughter and her elder brothers, the 4 yr old was pretty well entertained throughout and the boys enjoyed it and I was entertained enough to sit with a 4 yr old girl for 90 or so mins
Bang on. Its hardly a cinematic masterpiece , but as family movies go it’s perfectly passable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.