Last Jedi teaser trailer

There can never be enough in my opinion!

Lessons have been learnt from the prequels and the people who grew up with the original trilogy are making the new films so their hearts are in the right place and with the last 2 movies it's going really well.
Like Empire, this should have a darker tone and be more intense.
I've read somewhere "grey" Jedi's may be involved and the fact that Luke says something like "the Jedi must end" points towards the balance on the force finally being reached imo.

Can't wait to hear the thud off a lightsaber firing up in a cinema again.

star-wars-the-last-jedi-poster.jpg

I have to agree that this is dragging on now. What they should do is a movie on the origins of the Force. Of the first Jedi and Sith, and the Lost Twenty. Also on how the first light saber was invented/ Smithed? And came to be the weapon of choice.
For fuck's sake, don't encourage them or be giving them ideas!

I've read somewhere "grey" Jedi's may be involved and the fact that Luke says something like "the Jedi must end" points towards the balance on the force finally being reached imo.
I couldn't figure out if that was him or Ren. Sounded like Ren but Luke was the last person in shot.

The fact that they're raking in money by the container load suggests that that won't be any time soon. It's a money making franchise, isn't it? And they're not going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.
Of course, Disney paid a ridiculous sum for the rights, they're not going to do anything other than get a massive return on their investment.

I couldn't figure out if that was him or Ren. Sounded like Ren but Luke was the last person in shot.

hmm now that you've mention it, I think it's Finn. There was a part I think in the trailer where he piloted with his eyes closed. He did wield the saber at some point in VII.

Might be him?

Edit: I meant Finn

hmm now that you've mention it, I think it's Poe. There was a part I think in the trailer where he piloted with his eyes closed. He is after all Force sensitive and did wield the saber at some point in VII.

Might be him?
Could be. Really didn't sound like Luke, Hamill's voice is a lot deeper than it was during the original trilogy.

Looks like it could be 'darker', along the lines of ESB. I hope the writers and director remember that Star Wars is a family saga that both adults and kids can enjoy and not turn it in to some wankfest to satisfy the ultra geeks. The kind of geeks who obsess about fringe characters like of Boba Fett and claim to know the atmospheric conditions of each of the planets in the Star Wars universe.

I hope get to know more in Ep 8 about Snoke's (Sith No-one Knew Existed?) background, origins of Rey's powers and Kylo Ren's descent to the dark side. It would be a bit odd if we went in to the 3rd film of this trilogy without knowing more about three of the four central characters.

My only request is that Chewy is never killed off.

On the subject of Grey Jedi:

tumblr_o811gihwNl1r7quado1_500.jpg

IIRC, they were totally fabricated for fan fiction, and haven't been acknowledged as existing in the SW universe.

Looks like it could be 'darker', along the lines of ESB. I hope the writers and director remember that Star Wars is a family saga that both adults and kids can enjoy and not turn it in to some wankfest to satisfy the ultra geeks. The kind of geeks who obsess about fringe characters like of Boba Fett and claim to know the atmospheric conditions of each of the planets in the Star Wars universe.

I hope get to know more in Ep 8 about Snoke's (Sith No-one Knew Existed?) background, origins of Rey's powers and Kylo Ren's descent to the dark side. It would be a bit odd if we went in to the 3rd film of this trilogy without knowing more about three of the four central characters.

My only request is that Chewy is never killed off.

The Director has confirmed they're going to use this film to flesh out the characters now that they've got the ball rolling.

They may as well kill off Chewy now, there's not much point in having him around without Han Solo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.