Last Jedi teaser trailer

Some are saying it's Benicci Del Toros voice at the end
All sorts of rumours flying around about him, but looking at the other films he's been in around the time this was being filmed, can't see him having too major a role (GOTG2 and Avengers 3).

The Director has confirmed they're going to use this film to flesh out the characters now that they've got the ball rolling.

They may as well kill off Chewy now, there's not much point in having him around without Han Solo.

No use for Chewy? He's a warrior, a survivor and a friend of Yoda's no less. He has to stay.

I do hope they deliver on the character development. It's easy for them to say they will do it but that does not mean it will be well executed.

No use for Chewy? He's a warrior, a survivor and a friend of Yoda's no less. He has to stay.

I do hope they deliver on the character development. It's easy for them to say they will do it but that does not mean it will be well executed.
Yoda's dead too. :)

Rian Johnson (director) has been doing a lot of interviews relating to the film over the last couple of days at the annual star wars celebration/convention, they're up on line. The impression is that the central part of this film will be the back stories and character development of Ren and Rey, which makes sense as Luke won't carry another trilogy on his own.

On the subject of Grey Jedi:

tumblr_o811gihwNl1r7quado1_500.jpg

IIRC, they were totally fabricated for fan fiction, and haven't been acknowledged as existing in the SW universe.

Is that Assassin's Creed character being shopped in?

It was great back then when we only had 3 because there wasn't much competition in the 70s apart from Star Trek which is an acquired taste and the V-Series.

Now people are more excited, I think, with how the Marvel Universe is developing. The way in which the Star Wars are being made is predictable now with its prota- and antagonists. There are just no cliffhangers, maybe they need to rewrite the canon and offer something really unpredictable. I like how the sideline Starwars legends and canon are developing, certainly this one:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.