Last Jedi teaser trailer

It was great back then when we only had 3 because there wasn't much competition in the 70s apart from Star Trek which is an acquired taste and the V-Series.

Now people are more excited, I think, with how the Marvel Universe is developing. The way in which the Star Wars are being made is predictable now with its prota- and antagonists. There are just no cliffhangers, maybe they need to rewrite the canon and offer something really unpredictable. I like how the sideline Starwars legends and canon are developing, certainly this one:

I really wish they would do films with this level of fighting etc the stuff for SWTOR is really good but funnily enough the game just doesn't grab me at all

I really wish they would do films with this level of fighting etc the stuff for SWTOR is really good but funnily enough the game just doesn't grab me at all

There is a lot of narration in the SW movies and it's unbalanced. A bit like a children panto. Also they are catering for different sets of fans. I like SW for the intricate origins, the same reason I like Tolkien's work. Other fans like the dogfight and the ships. Others like the sword fights. I like the idea of Knights of Ren, the Lost Twenty etc because it reminds me of Seven Samurais, magnificent seven, the fellowship, ocean's 11/12. Too bad the dark side follows the there can be only two rule.

I have never grown to like any of the characters in SW except for Emperor Palpatine. He's my favourite character because he was built up well in the narrative.

There is a lot of narration in the SW movies and it's unbalanced. A bit like a children panto. Also they are catering for different sets of fans. I like SW for the intricate origins, the same reason I like Tolkien's work. Other fans like the dogfight and the ships. Others like the sword fights. I like the idea of Knights of Ren, the Lost Twenty etc because it reminds me of Seven Samurais, magnificent seven, the fellowship, ocean's 11/12. Too bad the dark side follows the there can be only two rule.

I have never grown to like any of the characters in SW except for Emperor Palpatine. He's my favourite character because he was built up well in the narrative.
After the success of Rogue One I'm hoping they can make darker prequels involving KOTOR now that would be worth seeing.

Yoda's dead too. :)

Rian Johnson (director) has been doing a lot of interviews relating to the film over the last couple of days at the annual star wars celebration/convention, they're up on line. The impression is that the central part of this film will be the back stories and character development of Ren and Rey, which makes sense as Luke won't carry another trilogy on his own.

You don't believe in force ghosts? I have to admit the shoehorning of Chewy into Revenge of the Sith was rather amusing. Although someone may now correct me and tell me that scene was directly from some Star Wars book, and that it was 'canon' prior to ROTS had been written.

I'll check out the interviews of Rian Johnson for details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.