LAZY ATTITUDE, THE PLAYERS ARE TO BLAME

Robbo. said:
Appart from Zab, SWP, Kompany, Fernandez, Vassell (he does try, just shite) and Ireland the rest want fucking off with their "little club mentality" Because Hughes has put in a stricked training scheme and fitness routine and the players dont like it!! well fucking tough shit! you all get paid to play for the fans and put in a good innings. I wasnt one that went to Santander or West Brom but the fans that did "I SALUTE YOU" the club should refund the money for all your expences and take it out of the players wages that will fucking show them. Hughes you are doing what this club as needed to do a long time ago and fuck the shit out of this club!! Keep up the good work you are doing and it will soon pay off!!

LAZY FUCKING PLAYERS, FUCK OFF!! OUT OF MY CLUB!

*rant over*

this is a pro-hughes thread!

Robbo. aka "in the know" - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490

Robbo. said:
Appart from Zab, SWP, Kompany, Fernandez, Vassell (he does try, just shite) and Ireland the rest want fucking off with their "little club mentality" Because Hughes has put in a stricked training scheme and fitness routine and the players dont like it!! well fucking tough shit! you all get paid to play for the fans and put in a good innings. I wasnt one that went to Santander or West Brom but the fans that did "I SALUTE YOU" the club should refund the money for all your expences and take it out of the players wages that will fucking show them. Hughes you are doing what this club as needed to do a long time ago and fuck the shit out of this club!! Keep up the good work you are doing and it will soon pay off!!

LAZY FUCKING PLAYERS, FUCK OFF!! OUT OF MY CLUB!

*rant over*

this is a pro-hughes thread!

Spot on Robbo, the masses of City fans calling for new managers every six months on here are responsible for City stuttering to failure after failure over the years. Our 'successes' have come with continuity, under Royle and Keegan, and i am absolutely sure Hughes has more in his locker than both of them.

Fed up of hearing how great Hughes training methods are and how fit his teams are and how some players are lazy. A) Focus on running is waste of time if it takes away your pace, you have to be able to sprint not run marathons B) Being fit counts for fuck all if you have no game plan C) Why are so many of our lads injured or unwell if we are all super fit D) If we are so fit why do we look bollocksed after 70 mins and keep conceding often throwing away leads.

Fully agree but not 100% convinced robinho is refusing to play but think the brazilian boys may stick together. There seems to be a lazy attitude at the whole club except mark hughes can't see it, he just keeps working hard to try and achieve what he wants but nobody is following.

for sports new and views go to http://www.ilikesports.co.uk

**CityFan** said:
Fully agree but not 100% convinced robinho is refusing to play but think the brazilian boys may stick together. There seems to be a lazy attitude at the whole club except mark hughes can't see it, he just keeps working hard to try and achieve what he wants but nobody is following.

for sports new and views go to http://www.ilikesports.co.uk

hello and welcome to the mad house matey!!

In football as in any sport, in order to achieve the best possible result's there must be two very important things,

Honesty of effort

and commitment

Then comes the talent !!

Maybe all this money has had a negative effect on many of the players?. As in, deep down, alot of them know/think that they will be replaced no matter how well they play.

A couple of the players are lazy. No doubt about that. The only time Elano shows any determination is when he's involved in an argument with an opposition player. He deserved to be dropped for the way he acted in Spain.
Also, Hughes has made some stupid decisions, but neither of these 2 factors could have such a large impact as to effect the entire season.

Soulboy said:
I find it bizarre that legions of City fans line up to berate OUR players, that they don't care, that they're lazy bastards, that we need to get shot off...

Why isn't the same question asked of the manager?

Has he put a shift in? Is he working his bollocks off... or is he just having an easy life, picking up easy money, knowing he's due a big pay-off when he gets sacked?

What work has Hughes actually done in his time at City?

Are we fitter? Are we better organised? Are we better at defending dead balls?

Are we better at scoring from free kicks? Are there any imaginative tactics being utilised? Is he better at PR? Does he even look excited when talking about us?

He shows no emotion on the touchline... he looks as if he really doesn't want to be here. Maybe he doesn't?

And we're paying about £3m a year for that contribution?

About time those criticising players for lack of effort looked at the total lack of effort by the manager.

I want a manager that works hard. That doesn't keep making stupid immature mistakes. That recognises he has to work for the 90 minutes the players are out on the pitch.

Lazy bastards doesn't only apply to players, you know?[/quot

Because MH has just arrived and is still trying to work out how best to use the players he inherited. Most of them arent good enough but he cant get rid and buy new half way through the season. The players that arrived this season are a step up from what we already had and so will most of the next lot that arrive in Jan. You can also look at the relevation Stevie Ireland has been this season compared to last.
To talk about a lack of effort by Hughes is bordering on insanity. Do you really think he has taken on one of the (now) biggest jobs on football and just sits there pickin his arse? Do you think he doesnt give a fuck? Do you think he never wants to work again after City? If he doesnt work out then so be it, but to say he doesnt give a fuck, and all those retards who say he is trying to ruin us cos he is a 'rag' then you lot really do know fuck all about football, in fact you probably know fuck all about fuck all. either that or you arent very old?

blueju said:
Soulboy said:
I find it bizarre that legions of City fans line up to berate OUR players, that they don't care, that they're lazy bastards, that we need to get shot off...

Why isn't the same question asked of the manager?

Has he put a shift in? Is he working his bollocks off... or is he just having an easy life, picking up easy money, knowing he's due a big pay-off when he gets sacked?

What work has Hughes actually done in his time at City?

Are we fitter? Are we better organised? Are we better at defending dead balls?

Are we better at scoring from free kicks? Are there any imaginative tactics being utilised? Is he better at PR? Does he even look excited when talking about us?

He shows no emotion on the touchline... he looks as if he really doesn't want to be here. Maybe he doesn't?

And we're paying about £3m a year for that contribution?

About time those criticising players for lack of effort looked at the total lack of effort by the manager.

I want a manager that works hard. That doesn't keep making stupid immature mistakes. That recognises he has to work for the 90 minutes the players are out on the pitch.

Lazy bastards doesn't only apply to players, you know?[/quot

Because MH has just arrived and is still trying to work out how best to use the players he inherited. Most of them arent good enough but he cant get rid and buy new half way through the season. The players that arrived this season are a step up from what we already had and so will most of the next lot that arrive in Jan. You can also look at the relevation Stevie Ireland has been this season compared to last.
To talk about a lack of effort by Hughes is bordering on insanity. Do you really think he has taken on one of the (now) biggest jobs on football and just sits there pickin his arse? Do you think he doesnt give a fuck? Do you think he never wants to work again after City? If he doesnt work out then so be it, but to say he doesnt give a fuck, and all those retards who say he is trying to ruin us cos he is a 'rag' then you lot really do know fuck all about football, in fact you probably know fuck all about fuck all. either that or you arent very old?

And as for showing emotion on the touchline...remember Phsyco?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.