league 1 playoff final

I don't care what rhetoric the hierarchy at Millwall come out with re. their fans not being Satan's spawn, or what terrific work the club are doing in the local community; there's a sizeable section of their support that will never, ever change. They'd start a row in a Trappist monastery.

Well done Barnsley, every supporter in the championship's second team right now. League 1 fans won't be happy with them though.

It is a relief this obnoxious club and fans stay where they belong down amongst the dead men. Hopefully they will spiral even further down and go out of existence.

Personally I think Millwall should be chucked out of the football league.

Enough is enough.

Police statement on reports of crowd problems
Posted at18:34

There have been reports of a small number of supporters in the Millwall section getting past police and stewards and confronting a number of Barnsley fans inside Wembley.

The Metropolitan Police said: "At approximately 16:35 on Sunday 29 May during the League One play-off final between Millwall and Barnsley at Wembley an altercation between a small number of fans occurred.

"No arrests have been made at this stage and enquiries continue.

"The Metropolitan Police Service will conduct a review and will liaise with the Football Association and the two clubs involved to identify those responsible and where necessary take the appropriate action."

A spokesman for Millwall FC said the club deplored the actions of a small minority of its fans during the second-half of Sunday's League One play-off final.

He added: "Such behaviour is unacceptable and anyone found guilty of disorder will face life bans from the football club."

I bet outside was a bit tasty too! If ever this toxic club fold I will sink a few beers in celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.