league 1 playoff final

Yes, the white folk of Barnsley are well known for their liberal disposition towards people of different races, especially those who originate from the Indian Sub-Continent.

First of all well done Barnsley. Twas everthus.Too many 'orrible little scrotes latch onto Millwall so it's no tragedy to see them stay where they are. What must it be like for those Millwall fans who don't behave like that?

My dear old Mum's from Barnsley and married an Indian bloke (my Dad). They went on anti-Apartheid marches in the 60s. Plenty of other honest to goodness, non-racist white people live and come from Barnsley. I used to mix with them when I worked in the area in the mid-80s and beyond. Top people, Barnsley fans and my friends.

Never let a lazy generalisation obscure the truth.

Last edited:
M

My Mum's from Barnsley and married an Indian bloke (my Dad). They went on anti-Apartheid marches in the 60s. Plenty of other honest to goodness, non-racist white people live and co e from in Barnsley. I used to work them and mix with them when I worked in the area in the mid-80s. Never let a lazy generalisation obscure the truth.
Thou is right, of course. It was only a bit of fun, mate.

Thou is right, of course. It was only a bit of fun, mate.

Ok mate. Don't get me wrong there still is a racist element who are an embarrassment to the town though their votes seem to have gone from BNP to UKIP (!!), but the area is still solid Labour (some of course who maybe racists). Sheesh. I'm getting as defensive as me Mum is of Barnsley...

Ok mate. Don't get me wrong there still is a racist element who are an embarrassment to the town though their votes seem to have gone from BNP to UKIP (!!), but the area is still solid Labour (some of course who maybe racists). Sheesh. I'm getting as defensive as me Mum is of Barnsley...
Not seen you in such a hurry to defend the good folk of Millwall ;-)

Not seen you in such a hurry to defend the good folk of Millwall ;-)

As I was saying, some of my best friends back in the day were from Bermondsey and Deptford and they're not all racist arseholes who attach themselves to Millwall, and they didn't all go round Moss Side trashing pubs....honest gavna. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.