League cup draw - United (a)

I tweeted supporter services asking why they were still letting people join... It's a shambles and totally unfair if they have allowed theses to go through post Swansea. There can't possibly be 7000 on the lc cup schemes with over 10k points. If this game sells out above that then they might as well scrap the schemes as is a mockery
Did you get a reply mate? Sent a email last week when this first got posted but nothing back! Like you say just makes a mockery of the scheme. How many would want to join if it was a lower league game at home. Absolute joke by the club if this turns out to be true.
I also sent in a question and have got a response today. They have said the scheme closed on 31 August. I have sent another message saying it's still available to select on the ticketing website and have asked them to confirm that those who have joined after 31 August won't take precedence over those that joined before the deadline.

I have asked the same thing ... no reply as yet. It does seem the criteria is really high, even for a derby

Has anyone actually joined the cup scheme after the closing date? We all know the website is woeful, it may say it's available to join but can you actually do it?

It's looks like they've now taken the cup schemes out of the portal

Scrub that. You can still join!
I just sent them ( supporters services ) a private message on twitter asking them,my sons was there 5 minutes ago with the option to join fa cup and league cup,im on all 3 ,the last time if this is available to all still

I just sent them ( supporters services ) a private message on twitter asking them,my sons was there 5 minutes ago with the option to join fa cup and league cup,im on all 3 ,the last time if this is available to all still

Yes. My son has the option to join both too. That's open to abuse as I could sign him up and let someone else use it!

The supporters clubs have been given all they have asked for which will probably reduce the allocation to everyone else by half.

The supporters clubs have been given all they have asked for which will probably reduce the allocation to everyone else by half.

of course they have. I know people on as little as 4000 points that got tickets for the league derby from supporters clubs.

just been told by supporters services that anyone who has joined the league cup scheme after august 31 st will be removed,so iv replied why still have it there when the champs league scheme has been removed already for a while,its all a bit fishy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.