League cup draw - United (a)

of course they have. I know people on as little as 4000 points that got tickets for the league derby from supporters clubs.
I hope not as I have just over 14,000 and couldn't get one. Name and shame the branch

I am going off what he told me but I cant see why he would have lied. You never know though.
I'm on 7,000 points and never get a sniff at an away ticket even if I could go ( work ,money etc ) fell into place,so when you sign up to all these cup scheme crappy sh1te you feel at least you might have a chance,there's no way to catch up with all the people on 13,14 ,15 ,000 plus,,its my last year of signing up to all this,sometimes I cant even go to champs ,cup games but I still pay for my seat.

I hope not as I have just over 14,000 and couldn't get one. Name and shame the branch

Why would they be shamed? Supporters club allocations have nothing to do with ticket points and there is no requirement for branches to distribute their tickets to members who have enough points to qualify in their own right for tickets if buying direct from the club. The branch name is irrelevant, they have done nothing wrong, assuming the tickets went to their own members. Your grievance is with the fact that the club give the supporters club an allocation at all which is an endlessly repeated discussion on here.

I'm on 7,000 points and never get a sniff at an away ticket even if I could go ( work ,money etc ) fell into place,so when you sign up to all these cup scheme crappy sh1te you feel at least you might have a chance,there's no way to catch up with all the people on 13,14 ,15 ,000 plus,,its my last year of signing up to all this,sometimes I cant even go to champs ,cup games but I still pay for my seat.

Its a pointless exercise even trying and costs an extra £50 a year in Platinum. Even if you get closer, the club seem to syphon off more and more to "Partners" and "Corporate" fans each season.

If you are spending £1m a year on sponsorship deals and ask city for 30 tickets for the Derby, what do you reckon the response will be? Same for the box holder who wants 8 for his mates. I am surprised that there are still as many going to the "Loyal" fan. If city could sell 2000 tickets for these city in the city events with no requirement for loyalty points, I am sure they would.

Why would they be shamed? Supporters club allocations have nothing to do with ticket points and there is no requirement for branches to distribute their tickets to members who have enough points to qualify in their own right for tickets if buying direct from the club. The branch name is irrelevant, they have done nothing wrong, assuming the tickets went to their own members. Your grievance is with the fact that the club give the supporters club an allocation at all which is an endlessly repeated discussion on here.
Maybe I am missing the point but isn't the fact that someone with 4,000 points has bypassed the system with the help of a supporters branch wrong? I know for a fact there are branches who abuse the system as we probably all do. I don't want to go back to the days of queuing all night for a ticket but the abuse, especially for the big games, is getting beyond a joke.

Its a pointless exercise even trying and costs an extra £50 a year in Platinum. Even if you get closer, the club seem to syphon off more and more to "Partners" and "Corporate" fans each season.

If you are spending £1m a year on sponsorship deals and ask city for 30 tickets for the Derby, what do you reckon the response will be? Same for the box holder who wants 8 for his mates. I am surprised that there are still as many going to the "Loyal" fan. If city could sell 2000 tickets for these city in the city events with no requirement for loyalty points, I am sure they would.
Maybe what should happen is that it should be made very clear that as part of the sponsorship a small number of tickets are made available for all games and by small I mean no more than six. In fact fewer should be offered for the away games than the home games. I would like to know how many tickets for the Derby were taken by corporate etc and how many want on sale to season card holders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.