League cup draw - United (a)

Maybe what should happen is that it should be made very clear that as part of the sponsorship a small number of tickets are made available for all games and by small I mean no more than six. In fact fewer should be offered for the away games than the home games. I would like to know how many tickets for the Derby were taken by corporate etc and how many want on sale to season card holders

Wouldn't we all but they will never release this. They always say partners in the ticket details but no information. I have no doubt that the Sponsors will pretty much get what they want especially at the top level. Its the old money talks situation isn't it!

I think there are. The club keep it quiet but I was told before the CC Cup Final last year off-the-record last year how many it was and it was surprisingly high. I guessed at 18,000 and I'm pretty sure I was told it was actually 24,000.
I'd be surprised if its as high as that.

I'm not (and never have been) on LC scheme, because I can't do midweek home LC games, on top of weekend league, and CL home games, and whilst I have a decent amount of points amount, I'm not anywhere near the highest, but I comfortably got tickets for the final last year, and there was plenty of choice when I bought mine, despite having waited till all those on the scheme had bought theirs.

The SC deadline was last Sunday I'm afraid, so if you're not involved in ordering tickets for your branch, someone is telling you porkies.
I apologise mate, just looked and you are 100% correct, I must have missed it all in the confusion with extra Celtic tickets becoming available and loads of emails etc flying round. I don't believe we know how many as a branch we have secured though.

I apologise mate, just looked and you are 100% correct, I must have missed it all in the confusion with extra Celtic tickets becoming available and loads of emails etc flying round. I don't believe we know how many as a branch we have secured though.

Allocations were given yesterday.

If anyone hasn't seen ticket criteria for this was put up on the site 2 days ago... But as you can imagine with the new set up its not that great to find. 7900 seats starts at 16.5k on cup scheme and we're doing the whole 9am 2pm ticket sales

Rags are quite confident with their recent winning streak , 3rd division Northampton , a disinterested leicester with one eye on the champs league , and some Ukranian farmers , i bet Pep's shaking in his boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.