League cup draw - United (a)

Thier next 2 games, after this weekend are Liverpool and Chelsea away. They will have to go full strength V us as they cannot afford poor results for 3 games on the trot again

Yep they will they are one of the worst teams to watch in premier fcuking moaninho crap boring football Liverpool will destroy the scummy fuckers.

They are yet their arrogance and sense of entitlement is unbelievable. For any rags looking in let me tell you something,it's over,gone,everyone has caught you and in fact overtaken you. Fergie isn't there to cheat and bully,your best ref has retired and his wig wearing understudy hasn't yet stepped up to the plate fully. We may lose today,we have the best team in the country and the best manager in world football but our humility and honesty keeps us grounded and in turn respect that our opponents may just play better than us. Unheard of at the swamp.

they will lose both.

Not too sure about that. I think Liverpool can wipe the floor with them, but don't know about Chelsea. As much as I think Maureen's old players would want to put one over him, I think that they are piss poor especially at the back. I wouldn't be too confident with David Luiz on Ibra.

They are yet their arrogance and sense of entitlement is unbelievable. For any rags looking in let me tell you something,it's over,gone,everyone has caught you and in fact overtaken you. Fergie isn't there to cheat and bully,your best ref has retired and his wig wearing understudy hasn't yet stepped up to the plate fully. We may lose today,we have the best team in the country and the best manager in world football but our humility and honesty keeps us grounded and in turn respect that our opponents may just play better than us. Unheard of at the swamp.
raw

Not too sure about that. I think Liverpool can wipe the floor with them, but don't know about Chelsea. As much as I think Maureen's old players would want to put one over him, I think that they are piss poor especially at the back. I wouldn't be too confident with David Luiz on Ibra.

Yeah the dippers are flying at the minute the fuckers! Klopp will definitely by pushing top 4 this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.