League cup final travel arrangements

Does anybody know of any coaches going to Wembley from Haughton Green/Denton?
Will be traveling alone as I'm billy no mates and don't know anybody in this area.
Cheers

Will be traveling alone as I'm billy no mates and don't know anybody in this area.
Cheers
Yes there should be one going from the big chap Haughton Green supporters club, send me your details and I will see if I can get you on it

Cheers
Go on ticket/travel forum mate, there is a wembley coach package thread. Soccerexpress I think is the outfit, doing a route from Droylsden/Denton area.

Holiday inn Watford junction £22 happy days not sure on travel to yet tho as trains gone through roof
We always park at Watford and get the north Midlands train to Wembley Central. If you can get a group together, the more there are the cheaper the tickets, the last time we did it it cost £3.25 return.

08.58 out of York, arrives Peterborough 10.03
Hour in Peterborough (there is a Spoons 5 mins from station for a cheap breakfast)
11.11 Peterborough getting into Kings Cross at 12.16.
21.43 back to York.

£66 for myself and my mate with our '2 together' railcard. Chopping the journey up in Peterborough saved us a few quid and breaks the journey up nicely to get some breakfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.