League title or Champions League?

100346170.jpg

Bayern have four stars on their badge but have won five European cups (1974, 75, 76, 2001 and 2013).

They were awarded their stars for reaching 3, then 5, then 10, then 20 league titles by the Bundesliga (i was wrong in that it is just Italy where you get one star for each ten titles you win).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/talksport.com/football/why-bayern-munich-have-only-four-stars-their-shirt-14031183047?amp

“Comparatively, both Borussia Dortmund and Monchengladbach have two stars to represent their five respective titles, while Werder Bremen, Hamburg and Stuttgart have one, to represent their three titles won.”

The best one is the champions from the season before get to wear the Italy badge on their kit the next season
scudetto-badge-italian-serie-a.jpg

Miles better than a gold Premier League badge

Would love to get to have the three lions England badge on our kit the season after winning the league

I stand corrected! I seem to remember them 'adding' a 5th star onto their crest after the final at Wembley a few years ago? I like that national flag idea as well.

I stand corrected! I seem to remember them 'adding' a 5th star onto their crest after the final at Wembley a few years ago? I like that national flag idea as well.
The Italian Coppa winners get to wear the tricolore coccarda on their kit n’all
CoppaItalia_Calcio_Copa_Ittalia_Champion_Patch_Badge_5ks-500x500.jpg

CL for me now. Before the first in a long time with mancini, it was the league. it's CL now. Clearly KDB wants that trophy. And Ibac guess most of the other players too.
Back to back titles then the CL would do very nicely thank you.

it is as plain as the nose on your face that UEFA do not like us because ever since we became CL fixtures they have brought in all sort of rule changes, fines and other things that they never even considered before.

I know our owners want it but unless they manage to get some influence inside UEFA headquarters I suspect they may be pissing in the wind.

So on that basis it is the Premier League for me first and foremost.

I would have said the league but not we have won it 3 times in recent years I think I would prefer us to win CL next season if I had to choose. Beating Liverpool in the process would be great too.

No. But there is a special Champions League arm batch that shows how many Champions League titles you have. And as winner of the club world cup you are allowed to wear another batch for that.

91QaPL3wgaL._SY450_.jpg

That are Bayern's batches for the season after CL and club world cup were won in 2013. The first two just for a year.

Bayern's stars on the kit are for the Bundesliga titles. And there is no fifth star planned - even if i think that they could give us a fifth one for number 30 (right now it is 28)

Retain the league is the most important by a distance because then we can go and do it thrice and that would be really special.

The CL is a cup comp and so one bad game/ref/run of injuries and you're out, as we've seen.

The league is always the biggest prize and is always won by the best team. Always.

Plan to win the league every season, aspire/hope to win the CL one day.

Always the league but would love to win the champions league to establish ourselves as a European superpower and then win it again and again to emulate Real Madrid and teams of that stature

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.