League Two Playoff Final

I am made up for them,they had their club torn apart and moved 60 miles away and had to re start. The bloody council should now get them a ground built in Wimbledon and it could be onwards and upwards!

Someone enlighten me to the hype around akinfenwa, is it because sky rim him so you have to like him?

Someone enlighten me to the hype around akinfenwa, is it because sky rim him so you have to like him?

I guess it is because he is a character and has made a living out of football when many wrote him off....or maybe because he would fucking batter you lol!!!

No time for Wimbledon and their massive 3k crowds in the prem, yet they pull in loads of glory hunters for the FA Cup final and today. They are as fake as MK in some ways. Green Army!
In fairness (a bit) that was after they moved to Selhurst Park which is bloody difficult to get to from just about anywhere.
And they've also played McFranchise Bastards in the cups a couple of times which seems to have escaped the notice of many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.