League Two Playoff Final

I went and it was nice to be at Wembley. Why the fuk Plymouth town went all that way to Wembley to keep their mouths shut I don't know. Wimbledon didn't help their team either. We need to be better next season.

Just got home from work and saw the score, lovely. AFC Wimbledon are now officially higher up the football league than those franchise fuckers.

In fairness (a bit) that was after they moved to Selhurst Park which is bloody difficult to get to from just about anywhere.
And they've also played McFranchise Bastards in the cups a couple of times which seems to have escaped the notice of many.
Not me if that's what you're referring to. Yes they played in the cup but there was still a gap. MK Dons were favourites because they were from a higher division. Now they are level at last and I truly hope that it's the last season they ever are.

Not me if that's what you're referring to. Yes they played in the cup but there was still a gap. MK Dons were favourites because they were from a higher division. Now they are level at last and I truly hope that it's the last season they ever are.
No not you; the clowns in the media who can't be arsed researching stories.
I went when they played at MK in the FA Cup. I was in a neutral section where fans from clubs up and down the country were supporting AFCW. Pity MKD got a late winner (or did AFCW miss a late chance?) either way the AFCW lot re-arranged the piss pots and caused a few bobs worth of damage.
The AFCW mob spent much of the game chanting "where were you when you were us?" and the MKD mob responded "where were you when you were you?" in a reference to Wimbledon's rather low crowds. The MKD mob were also quite keen to remind AFCW fans that their owners had been keen to sell up and move well before the move to MK was arranged. - Pity nobody ever told MKD fans it's possible to support a non-league team or they might have had one of their own.
And if you think we have a problem with plastic JCLs, take a trip to Stadium MK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.