Leandrinho

he's got an 'inho' on the end of his name, he's bound to be brilliant.

Anyone know anything about this kid?
One of the many young skillful Brazilians popping up everywhere in Brazil these days. He is very talented. But so are about 20 other kids in his age range.:

There, Gabriel Jesus, Valdivia, Malcolm, Kennedy at Chelsea, Allison, Lucas Lima, Boschilia, Gabigol, Luan Viera, Rodrigo Duorado, Guevihno leandrihno, Evander Ferreira, Peirrera at United, Matheusihno E.t.c

There are just too many of them. You just pick one, coach him up and hope the natural talent rides him to the top. But if om most of these young guys, Gabriel Jesus seems the most ready. But Luan Viera and Evander Ferreira strike me as the most talented. But Its all a guess right now. Any of them can hit a development curve and turn out the nest Neymar while all the others become role players in China and Saudi Arabia.

One of the many young skillful Brazilians popping up everywhere in Brazil these days. He is very talented. But so are about 20 other kids in his age range.:

There, Gabriel Jesus, Valdivia, Malcolm, Kennedy at Chelsea, Allison, Lucas Lima, Boschilia, Gabigol, Luan Viera, Rodrigo Duorado, Guevihno leandrihno, Evander Ferreira, Peirrera at United, Matheusihno E.t.c

There are just too many of them. You just pick one, coach him up and hope the natural talent rides him to the top. But if om most of these young guys, Gabriel Jesus seems the most ready. But Luan Viera and Evander Ferreira strike me as the most talented. But Its all a guess right now. Any of them can hit a development curve and turn out the nest Neymar while all the others become role players in China and Saudi Arabia.

What do you know about Gabriel Jesus? He's represented by someone who is very close to Guardiola according to something I read the other day.

Chelsea just signed Kenedy.
i believe no one outside Brazil know him, except FM gamers.
City should do this too.
sign Gabriel Barbosa, Malcom and Carlos from Brazil.
and Lucas Romero from Argentina.

Chelsea just signed Kenedy.
i believe no one outside Brazil know him, except FM gamers.

City should do this too.
sign Gabriel Barbosa, Malcom and Carlos from Brazil.
and Lucas Romero from Argentina.
Not a gamer. Seen most of theses kids at youth tournaments. Brazil brings some of the best raw talents to these tourneys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.