Leandrinho

One of the many young skillful Brazilians popping up everywhere in Brazil these days. He is very talented. But so are about 20 other kids in his age range.:

There, Gabriel Jesus, Valdivia, Malcolm, Kennedy at Chelsea, Allison, Lucas Lima, Boschilia, Gabigol, Luan Viera, Rodrigo Duorado, Guevihno leandrihno, Evander Ferreira, Peirrera at United, Matheusihno E.t.c

There are just too many of them. You just pick one, coach him up and hope the natural talent rides him to the top. But if om most of these young guys, Gabriel Jesus seems the most ready. But Luan Viera and Evander Ferreira strike me as the most talented. But Its all a guess right now. Any of them can hit a development curve and turn out the nest Neymar while all the others become role players in China and Saudi Arabia.

Add Shaktar Donetsk and Russia to the final sentence.

I remember Bernard who went to Shaktar, he played with Ronaldinho and looked the absolute bollocks, I thought he would pick from the elite but seems to have gone stale as I havent heard a peep about him.

Ganso is another, injuries blighted him. Was very special but turned average now

TMW claim that a deal with Napoli has been sealed for €250,000 but he may not join until he reaches 18 in Nov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.