Least favourite game of the season

Sergio<3

With WBA coming up tomorrow at home I have to say it's the game I look forward to the least in our season,Ben Foster will be time wasting from the first min and if for some reason we go 1-0 down it's gonna be a long and frustrating night. What's ur least favourite game and why?

By the way, I'm fully aware that we haven't lost there "every" year (there's been the odd draw), but our account is deeply in the red as far as they are concerned.

Liverpool away. Every fucking year, the same "lose" bullshit.
The thing is with Liverpool away, surely were due a win there!! With West Brom at home you know what it's gonna be like every fucking season! Maybe now Pulis has gone they might not time waste as much

Derby matches. I get physically sick before each one. It doesn't matter how far ahead of them or how much better than them that we may be. A loss to those scumbags makes them unbearable...even after that friendly where they thought they'd won the league after 1 friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.