Least favourite game of the season

I'm having two! Liverpool away from a personal experience, being at the back of the away end and being able to see pretty much sod all throughout the game and then being surrounded by deluded numpties on the bus back to the centre pissed me off no end.

From a pure football sense, I hated Huddersfield away, with no intent to attack from a home team other than from set pieces setting the tone.

Definitely Liverpool for me. It's the only place we play where the pitch appears to be made from kryptonite.

I never liked games against Middlesbrough. They always seemed to have an Indian sign on us; the 1-0 victory, where they didn't have a shot on target, but won with Sun Jihai's own goal, Fowler and the missed penalty to take us to the UEFA Cup, the 8-1 defeat, The FA Cup defeat at home when Pellegrini was in charge, and the two league matches last season. Was glad they got relegated.

Agreed. Though my first ever City game was a 1-0 win (goal from David Phillips) over Boro in 1985. So that gives them a little +1.

But why are they nicknamed 'Boro' anyway? They should be called Bruff.

Newcastle away for me. Hadn’t been to an away game since Chelsea, and god was it shite, Newcastle weren’t interested.

I never liked games against Middlesbrough. They always seemed to have an Indian sign on us; the 1-0 victory, where they didn't have a shot on target, but won with Sun Jihai's own goal, Fowler and the missed penalty to take us to the UEFA Cup, the 8-1 defeat, The FA Cup defeat at home when Pellegrini was in charge, and the two league matches last season. Was glad they got relegated.
I have hated them twats since the semi (away leg) in 76

Strangely i actually enjoy the derby and the build up as its usually a good hunting ground for us these days. Liverpool away just fills me with dread every year, i go into it with pretty much zero hope of getting anything and we usually always live up to my expectations. Pisses me off even more when the following game after playing the game of their season they get beat by bottom of the league.

With WBA coming up tomorrow at home I have to say it's the game I look forward to the least in our season,Ben Foster will be time wasting from the first min and if for some reason we go 1-0 down it's gonna be a long and frustrating night. What's ur least favourite game and why?
For the past however many years we have absolutely pummeled West Brom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.