Least favourite game of the season

Liverpool or Everton away we tend not to do well

But Boro home, away, league or Cup... they are our ultimate bogey team who I never look forward to playing.

In the 80s they forgot to bring their kit to Maine Road so had to go to Old Trafford and borrow United’s and play against us in that.
Early 90s they knocked us out of both cup competitions in the same week with Paul Lake getting seriously injured.
Danny Tiatto scored a wonder goal against them with a dribble from our half and it was disallowed for nowt.
In one game we had something like 20 shots, 12 on target, hit the bar once, the post twice, had two cleared off the line, mullered them all game...they had no shots at all...Sun Jihai scored an own goal late on and they won 0-1.
The last game of the season when we had a penalty against them in the final seconds to get into the UEFA Cup and Fowler had it saved so Boro finished above us and got into the UEFA Cup instead and got all the way to the final the year after.
The 8-1 in Sven’s last game.
We were top of the Prem under Pellegrini and they were in the Championship, we had them at home in the Cup and they beat us 0-2.
Completely bossed a game against them and were 1-0 up and they equalised out of nowhere in the 92nd minute a few years ago.

I know we rarely win on Merseyside but at least the Merseyside clubs tend to be top half/top 6 tough away fixtures, Boro could be in the Conference and still do a number on us the way things have gone against them over the years.

Rag C*nts unfortunately. Two days before I'm a shell, can't eat, worried to fuck, even though we have a good record against them these days. If we lose then its goodbye cruel world for at least a week. I HATE DERBIES.

In the 80s they forgot to bring their kit to Maine Road so had to go to Old Trafford and borrow United’s and play against us in that.

Really?!? I never knew that.

There was also the "Kinkladze v Juninho" match at the Riverside. Kinky played better, Juninho won the day.

The cup match at Maine Road when it kicked off afterwards.

The league match at Maine Road in the very late 90's when they smashed through the North Stand concourse and came into the family stand wading into everyone.

There was also the thunder**** on holiday in Turkey but he only annoyed me, not City fans in general.

It’s great to see this threads only reached 4 pages. Not so many years ago it would have reached 30 or 40 by now.

Really?!? I never knew that.

There was also the "Kinkladze v Juninho" match at the Riverside. Kinky played better, Juninho won the day.

The cup match at Maine Road when it kicked off afterwards.

The league match at Maine Road in the very late 90's when they smashed through the North Stand concourse and came into the family stand wading into everyone.

There was also the thunder**** on holiday in Turkey but he only annoyed me, not City fans in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.