Leaving out Elano

frasermcfc said:
Elano has been shite all season

He was playing pretty well before he fell out with Hughes. Very good against Liverpool in a defensive midfield role, 2 goals against West Ham, excellent against Pompey.

frasermcfc said:

he was good in spain.

players need a run in the team to get to their best potential. it doesnt help when your manager doesnt speak to you either.

elano in the team>elano not in the team

Elano hasn't been that good this year, but for fuck sake not even in the squad?, and fernandes playing who only knows how to pass backwards!!

elano won't get any better sat on the bench and playing under a manager who gives him no confidence

He's had plenty of opportunities. Don't know what's going on, and if there is a problem , you don't wash your dirty linen in public.

I don't think there's any groundswell of opinion which thinks that Elano has been frozen out of the team to it's detriment.

My speculation is that he took the p'ss out of SGE, and Hughes wont have it now.

The players have to improve their attitude, and professionalism, and if they can't then they will be replaced. The manager has to be backed, or this season, just like many before will have been for nothing

frasermcfc said:

And yet we've looked far more threatening with him going forward and he's 4th in our scoring charts behind Robinho, Stevie Ireland and SWP?

Marvin said:
He's had plenty of opportunities. Don't know what's going on, and if there is a problem , you don't wash your dirty linen in public.

Some advice Mark Hughes should take on board.

I don't think there's any groundswell of opinion which thinks that Elano has been frozen out of the team to it's detriment.

There certainly is.

My speculation is that he took the p'ss out of SGE, and Hughes wont have it now.

The players have to improve their attitude, and professionalism, and if they can't then they will be replaced. The manager has to be backed, or this season, just like many before will have been for nothing

This season has already been a waste. Largely down to the players, and largely down to the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.