Leaving the ground early ?

Simon Le Tom said:
A big nosed, moaning git (not Anton ;] ) didn't even show for the second half...i don't know why he bothers at all? he's a prat, he shows up about 10 mins late to each half and leaves 15 minutes early. Against Pompy with 20mins to go he says to the guy in front "i'm going watching the rest in Mary D's"

Ridiculous.

Yea he's a proper miserable twat that guy, his mates seem fine though

I got home at quarter to 7 yesterday. I've been hitching lifts off my dad after the games lately and we always spend at least an hour sat still in the car after the game. I think I'd always stay til the end but I cansee an argument for shooting off a few minutes early, at least for some games

I left before added time yesterday, the rain was pissing me off, I was certain the result was in the bag and I wanted to get a pint in before the pub got rammed. We need a bigger roof!!

sput the wonder pig said:
Now, i know there has been a debate on this in the pastbut i just wanted to add my 2p's worth..

I actually leave my seat when the board goes up or sometimes just before and i park in the East Car Park as i have small children and its much easier for me.

Today i decided to applaud the players off and not leaving early... i got back home at 6.25 after being stuck in the car park and traffic for an hour and a half...

Now, when i leave a few mins early i get out of the car park str8 away and get home for 5.30..

Im sorry but when you take small kids to the game the last thing you need is another hour and a half of moaning !!! for the sake of 2 or 3 mins...

And if anyone from the club is reading... why oh why do they have a car park holding thousands of cars and at full time have traffic lights letting about 10 cars at a time out....

there rant over

No need at all to justify yourself , I never leave early but got pissed wet through yesterday and watched the added time on the tv's at the bar.
If some numbnuts gives folks a hard time about leaving early then they should be banned for being a tosspot IMHO

Getting to and from the Stadium is a nightmare, and the Police and local council have done nothing to address the problems since we moved there.

For the Commenwealth games the Metro station was supposed to be in place but needless to say it still hasn't happened more than 6 years later.

The route out of the city centre by bus is so slow due to traffic lights, road works etc and there appears to be no policy in place to alter the signal arrangements on match days to improve the traffic flow. It is no wonder people leave early especially if the result is a foregone conclusion like yesterdays.

Perhaps our new owners can build a monorail link to the stadium from selected locations that only runs on match days and is for the exclusive use of City supporters, that would be one in the eye for the council.

we never used to leave early, but we have started to leave around 88th minute. Its a complete joke, if you stay there till the final whistle you end up being stuck in the carpark for an hour. If i payed for my carpark pass i would be fuming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.