Leaving the ground early ?

ell said:
Looked shite on the telly and gives the rags more ammunition

i know its proper embarresing when you get text messages to the tune of ""has some one let a stink bomb off"" wankers..thats why i allways stay with the exception of fulham last year when my head exploded when they went 3-2 up

blueyorkie said:
Its entirely down to the Police closing down Alan Turing way to let the pedestrians leave first. wankers, the police not the pedestrians. A foot bridge might help.

Not the Police fault, the traffic plan is a Health and Safety risk assesment which they are only carrying out as instructed

I never leave early, in fact I am one of the last to leave the ground. No pushing and shoving and I get to watch the highlights on the big screen. If people want to pay £30 for a ticket and chose not to see all the game that's their prerogative.

When I go to a game I allow the whole day for the pleasure of watching our young side develop into one of the most exciting teams in the premiership.

I live in Glasgow (Urmston born and bred) and its a 450 mile round trip and I saviour every momement in the stadium before I have to make the 225 mile trip back home.

sput the wonder pig said:
Now, i know there has been a debate on this in the pastbut i just wanted to add my 2p's worth..

I actually leave my seat when the board goes up or sometimes just before and i park in the East Car Park as i have small children and its much easier for me.

Today i decided to applaud the players off and not leaving early... i got back home at 6.25 after being stuck in the car park and traffic for an hour and a half...

Now, when i leave a few mins early i get out of the car park str8 away and get home for 5.30..

Im sorry but when you take small kids to the game the last thing you need is another hour and a half of moaning !!! for the sake of 2 or 3 mins...

And if anyone from the club is reading... why oh why do they have a car park holding thousands of cars and at full time have traffic lights letting about 10 cars at a time out....

there rant over
you are right. you can't keep kids cooped up like that, the parking staff and their procedure are a joke.

waterfootblues said:
I never leave early, in fact I am one of the last to leave the ground. No pushing and shoving and I get to watch the highlights on the big screen. If people want to pay £30 for a ticket and chose not to see all the game that's their prerogative.

When I go to a game I allow the whole day for the pleasure of watching our young side develop into one of the most exciting teams in the premiership.

I live in Glasgow (Urmston born and bred) and its a 450 mile round trip and I saviour every momement in the stadium before I have to make the 225 mile trip back home.
good on you mate,thats devotion to the blues!!

waterfootblues said:

Same here mate,but i travel 200 miles south.........can never understand why the live locals leave early

BCP said:
What is the best car park to park in on matchday?

Travelling down from Newcastle next Tuesday.

NOT the fucking main one rite by the ground mate, we usually sit there for an hour before coming close to getting out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.