Lee 'Bad buy' Bradbury

Fuck him my lad always brings up my comments about him being a good player (in his first 10 minutes for us) when he's losing a football discussion.

I think we were too hard on him looking back. He suffered a compressed spinal fracture early on with us and never really recovered from that by the time we sold him.

He played well on his debut. once saw him and Nick Weaver and Lee Peacock absolutely Paralytic in a restaurant called Mash and Air near the gay village - spoke to Lee and he was nervous as hell.

I don't recall him playing well early on. In fact iirc he was awful. Even pre-season he was bad.

Frank Clark wanted him and begged Franny Lee.

Not the lads fault I guess.

I don't recall him playing well early on. In fact iirc he was awful. Even pre-season he was bad.

Frank Clark wanted him and begged Franny Lee.

Not the lads fault I guess.

He was shocking from day one. I remember the two legged league cup fixture with Blackpool. It went to pens and Bradbury nearly put his pen over the Platt Lane roof!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.