Lee 'Bad buy' Bradbury

Imagine having Bluemoon back in the day.

"Rumour has it Lee Bradbury is a done deal"

"Get in. Fucking brilliant. We might avoid relegation now"

Repeat for any of the following;

Steve Daley
Kevin Reeves
Bob Taylor
Martin "Buster" Phillips
Robbie Fowler
George Weah
Nery Castillo.

Probably missed 10 off that list too

always remember my uncle calling me stupid because when I was first going to city he asked me who my favourite player was and I said Bradbury. Even got the shirt with his usual number on! No idea why!

Redeemed myself by getting Horlock to sign the shirt for me when he came to the Old General in Duki the year later.

What's the point if having a thread ,about this useless wanker enough said
Whoa whoa whoa; wind your neck in there bud. There's a "post election" thread downstairs that's got nearly 230 pages.

230 pages, for fuck's sake. And not a decent pic of Holly Willoughby or Charlize Theron in it. If we have to suffer that agony, a thread on the legend that is Lee Bradbury is certainly deserved. I bet Sane or Jesus don't attain the same cult status that Mr Bradbury has achieved.

And no; cult is not a typo!

I remember Francis Lee saying that Frank Clarke insisted that Badbuy was the one but he was horrified when he saw his debut. I think it was Stephen ,Bolers money we pissed away
From what i remember it wasnt just his debut. As i said earlier it was pre season too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.