Lee Carsley Has Resigned As U18 Coach.

Each man's record. Take from it what you will.

Cassell: SWP, Dunfield, Dickson Etuhu, Mears, Barton, Jordan, Flood, Whelan, Elliott, BWP, Onuoha, Croft, Ireland, Richards, Miller, Michael Johnson, Sturridge, Schmeichel, Logan, Kelvin Etuhu, Evans, Weiss

Eyre: Boyata, Ibrahim, Cunningham, Nimely, Mee, Guidetti

Sadler: Razak, McGivern, Wabara, Rekik (bought), Scapuzzi (bought), Suarez (bought), Helan (bought)

Wilcox: Lopes (bought), Huws, Pozo (bought), Kelechi (bought), Manu Garcia (bought), Evans

Carsley: Celina (bought), Angelino (bought), Humphreys, Aleix Garcia (bought), Adarabioyo, Faupala (bought), Barker, Maffeo (bought), Diaz (bought)

That is one terribly myopic and misleading post. This whole 'bought' thing too. Is there some kind of cut off deadline here? We often count Micah as one of our lads and we bought him at 14 like Brahim.

Okay, forget the whole 'bought' thing, I wasn't suggesting anything by it, and clearly I didn't tag all and shouldn't have put it.

I do think there is something to be shown by the quality of graduates under each coach though. I'm not suggesting who did best, but I'd be interested to see what people think of that.

Been announced as England u21 assistant. Seems an odd career change but best of luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.