Lee Dixon nbc comentary twitter becomes outraged

I'm not really sure how that could really be considered racist, the world has got so precious about anything and indeed nothing.

Didn't Soccer Am regularly put that kind of sound effect over high tackles?

It's only racist if he's singling out an oriental for such a tackle.

It's pretty harmless for me and I doubt Son would take much offence.
Well said.
Soccer AM for years did this, using actual karate film sound effects for tackles, regardless of the players race.

Folk getting outraged for the sake/enjoyment of being outraged.

And one point that hasn't been made yet is how the fuck can Lei Dichun be racist when it's his own Son that did the tackle?

Just Peking fun

Bernard Manning would never have lasted in these precious days LF.
When you think about the genuine racism and hate that goes on in the world, I find it amazing that so many people have the time or inclination to kick up a fuss about absolutely fuck all like this. It's embarrassing.

This is not racist. In fact its more racist to suggest that only orientals can do karate kicks.

Correct. And as far as I know there's no link between Karate & South Korea. So ironically it's those linking it to China or racism who are actually being racist.

The way of the dragon Chuck Norris makes those same sounds and last time a looked he wasn't oriental so was he being racist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.