Leeds 2015/16 thread

Just like you can tell how old a tree is by looking at a cross section of its trunk, so you can tell the age of a football fan by how much they hate Leeds.
Well I am 60 in just under 2 months time and I hate the whole Elland Road set up with a vengeance. So yes GDM you are 100 % right about the age/hate relationship.

Have they not sacked the big fat manager yet? Must be the longest serving of recent years?

Just had a look at the Championship table and it pains me to see that the dirty Yawkshea bastards are in 12th position and 16 points off the playoffs.

They should be much lower!

Well done to Preston for fighting back to earn a point against dirty Leeds today, though you really shouldn't have allowed yourselves to be in that position in the first place?

As for dirty Leeds, 13th!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well done to Preston for fighting back to earn a point against dirty Leeds today, though you really shouldn't have allowed yourselves to be in that position in the first place?

As for dirty Leeds, 13th!

Ha! Ha! Ha!
68882116e8136ec1fe988a3a716b5619d342b6a3420ba3e6aa1e59922bc2fffd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.