Leeds festival

RATM won't be seen on these shores again, was the first and only time i'll probably ever watch them but i'm so, so happy i did.

Standard of bands was ok, Bloc Party weren't as good as i thought they'd be but were ok. Get cape, wear cape, fly were decent as was Taking back Sunday. MXPX were quality too. Pendulum were gash, Manics were decent & i discovered a band called "3 trapped tigers" that were mad as fuck but decent.

Metallica were pretty shit hot to, as expected.

My minds gone blank, ooh Biffy Clyro were ace aswell, Dizzie Rascal was ok, Tenacious D was fun...nothing more than that.

Raconteurs were crap (but admittedly i hadn't heard their stuff b4).

oh, QOTSA were also very good...and the singer of Gallows is a fucking prat.

Simon Le Tom said:
RATM won't be seen on these shores again, was the first and only time i'll probably ever watch them but i'm so, so happy i did.

Standard of bands was ok, Bloc Party weren't as good as i thought they'd be but were ok. Get cape, wear cape, fly were decent as was Taking back Sunday. MXPX were quality too. Pendulum were gash, Manics were decent & i discovered a band called "3 trapped tigers" that were mad as fuck but decent.

Metallica were pretty shit hot to, as expected.

My minds gone blank, ooh Biffy Clyro were ace aswell, Dizzie Rascal was ok, Tenacious D was fun...nothing more than that.

Raconteurs were crap (but admittedly i hadn't heard their stuff b4).

oh, QOTSA were also very good...and the singer of Gallows is a fucking prat.
Did your City season card get you backstage?!!

leeds was good, metallica were the best, then rage

sunday was spent on the piss in leeds pub watchin the game with 2 other city fans and 2 very nice leeds fans who donated pints to our cause!

Matty said:
Then why the feck did you take it with you?!! Philbo was on here having kittens on Friday because he couldn't get the (clearly blind) Mrs Philbo into the game on Sunday because you'd gone off to Leeds with your season card!

Cos...i forgot in a rush to drive to Leeds to get my mate sorted with a ticket Wednesday night.

I wish i'd of thought of goin to a pub to watch the game...i was very drunk though n got someone to draw a '95 city shirt on me with marker pen with 'Kinkladze 7' on my back.

asherj123 said:
leeds was good, metallica were the best, then rage

sunday was spent on the piss in leeds pub watchin the game with 2 other city fans and 2 very nice leeds fans who donated pints to our cause!

Hello again! Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.