Leeds festival

Simon Le Tom said:
RATM won't be seen on these shores again, was the first and only time i'll probably ever watch them but i'm so, so happy i did.

Standard of bands was ok, Bloc Party weren't as good as i thought they'd be but were ok. Get cape, wear cape, fly were decent as was Taking back Sunday. MXPX were quality too. Pendulum were gash, Manics were decent & i discovered a band called "3 trapped tigers" that were mad as fuck but decent.

Metallica were pretty shit hot to, as expected.

My minds gone blank, ooh Biffy Clyro were ace aswell, Dizzie Rascal was ok, Tenacious D was fun...nothing more than that.

Raconteurs were crap (but admittedly i hadn't heard their stuff b4).

oh, QOTSA were also very good...and the singer of Gallows is a fucking prat.

Fuck me, I had no idea you were such a metal boy!!!

Well i only listed two metal bands there & they're legendary - i'm a bit of a metalhead tho yer.

i like my drum n bass/techno/electro...fuck pop punk tho, it's crap.

Simon Le Tom said:
Well i only listed two metal bands there & they're legendary - i'm a bit of a metalhead tho yer.

Pop punk is shite yeah.

I was just a bit surprised cos you dont seem the metal sort, wasnt an insult or anything lol At least you werent at creamfields with Ant, small mercies and all that :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Simon Le Tom said:

Pop punk is shite yeah.

I was just a bit surprised cos you dont seem the metal sort, wasnt an insult or anything lol At least you werent at creamfields with Ant, small mercies and all that :)

Haha, if i wasn't at Leeds i would of been. I went Global gatherin last month instead!!

Mills you were right near me, weird that i was gonna hunt you down in the crowd but it was too packed. You didn't happen to see 4 lads dressed up as Teenage mutant ninja turtles on Saturday did you?

Simon Le Tom said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Simon Le Tom said:

Pop punk is shite yeah.

Haha, if i wasn't at Leeds i would of been. I went Global gatherin last month instead!!

Mills you were right near me, weird that i was gonna hunt you down in the crowd but it was too packed. You didn't happen to see 4 lads dressed up as Teenage mutant ninja turtles on Saturday did you?

awww man you should of
a few city fans came over =[
noo i didnt see them turtles =[

mills-mcfc said:
awww man you should of
a few city fans came over =[
noo i didnt see them turtles =[

It was too much of a blag tbf, it was the other side of the crowd. It kept gettin on the screen durin Dizzie n Taking back sunday tho. I think you get some kind of cool points for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.