Leeds festival

Simon Le Tom said:
mills-mcfc said:
awww man you should of
a few city fans came over =[
noo i didnt see them turtles =[

It was too much of a blag tbf, it was the other side of the crowd. It kept gettin on the screen durin Dizzie n Taking back sunday tho. I think you get some kind of cool points for that.

Hahaha yehhh
We stood in the middle for them two so everytime they got on the screen, we put the city flag there haha =]

asherj123 said:
haha was it you we was with pounding?

what a day.

Yep it was, lol
Can't believe we actually managed to find decent Leeds fans xD

I clocked that City flag at some point, can't remember which band it was though. Nice job :)
Bonus points to anyone who managed to piss or shit in a Rangers fan's tent!

i know, fuck me, im waitin for the 'ken bates assisinated' headlines coming along any day now. . .

This is the bad point of working abroad!!

Would have loved the line up this year, still never seen bloc party live!!!

Best we've had out here this summer is the phonics, manics and the kaizers, which was more than i expected to be honest but still... Oh, and shaggy is playing at the beach this weekend!!! awesome!! haha..

Bucharest Blue said:

Best we've had out here this summer is the phonics, manics and the kaizers, which was more than i expected to be honest but still... Oh, and shaggy is playing at the beach this weekend!!! awesome!! haha..

You havent missed much

mcfc_ms said:
Bucharest Blue said:

You havent missed much

yes he did
bloc party were good
to bad u missed out mate :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2vMNqLPz3wI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2vMNqLPz3wI</a>

My mate gets powerbombed at the end of this

He's a rag so you can all laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.