Leeds United Takeover

Lets face it witchfinder hes not going to go until he gets more than he payed 4 leeds.Im not a big fan of ken bates but he did save leeds

baildon blue said:
Lets face it witchfinder hes not going to go until he gets more than he payed 4 leeds.Im not a big fan of ken bates but he did save leeds

No he didn't & I have proved that to you on this thread.

Bates has been offered multiples of what he's sunk into Leeds on numerous occasions previously.

You seem more than happy to ignore facts and continue to peddle ill informed opinion.

I feel sorry for them i have a mate whos a leeds fan he is being priced out of going to any game as there about 45 pound a ticket. The club is slowly dieing with that twat in charge

ranchblue said:
I feel sorry for them i have a mate whos a leeds fan he is being priced out of going to any game as there about 45 pound a ticket. The club is slowly dieing with that twat in charge

£45 for a championship game WOW

leeds are a great old club and with fans much like us but they let that chairman Peter Ridsdale fuck them up and took loans on everything that leeds utd own

but its a long way back and if your fans are paying £45 a ticket its only going to end with more tears than glory
i can see the gate droping by half at those prices and the shit football of long ball
by your manager will be the end of leeds

Are leeds getting new owners?I Heard bates wont sell unless he gets a stake in leeds when he leaves.What a cunning chap never trust ken bates hes the arthur daley of football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.