Left footers

As a side note, if a girl has sinister eyes, does that mean she looks threatening or just has a lazy eye, either way I guess we aren't answering the add.

From the past Neil Young ,David Wagstaffe and not forgetting Peter Barnes
Good shout. From other clubs I always thought Liam Brady was the king of lefties. Bobby Charlton always said he was made to practice with both feet and reached a point where he couldn't remember whether he was left or right.

Thanks for posting.

So the theory is that the left side of the brain deals in logic and the right side with creativity. But the brain has its wires crossed and the creative right side influences the left side of the body, and vice versa.

Yes Liam Brady immediately comes to mind as a a left footer, and there is another left-footed Brady currently playing for Burnley. I think perhaps lefties are more instinctive players and more naturally deal in spin and curve.

Chelsea today and lets hope our brilliant right footer KDB scores another against them, with left foot( as last time) right or any other part of his anatomy he cares to stick out (that’s legal) !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.