Leftfield City Signings.

I think he'll add an ageing midfielder he trusts. Much like he added Alonso at Bayern.

A left field guess outside of that, or covering that, possibly Lahm.
A big pay day, a change and a coach he loves with a walk in role to the U.S.?

Pep contract for 3 years, therefore his plans will be for the next 3 years only and that why he is willing to sign Nolito who is 30 years old.
The 3 years may be extended or terminated depended on a variety of factors, personal and professional.
It would be highly presumptuous to assume that he will be planning only for that timespan.
My question didn't exclude older players BTW just the obvious Pogba, Kroos , Stones type targets. Someone who may come from nowhere to be become a top player under Pep's tutelage.

I think he will get a lot from Patrick Roberts in 2017-18.
I hope you're right but I'm concerned that it will be getting a little crowded down the flanks if all of Sterling, Navas, Sane, Barker are all around at that time.
Seems a decent lad though so all the best to him.

I hope you're right but I'm concerned that it will be getting a little crowded down the flanks if all of Sterling, Navas, Sane, Barker are all around at that time.

Doubt Navas will still be here then. Doesn't his contract expire next summer?

Doubt Navas will still be here then. Doesn't his contract expire next summer?
Thought I read somewhere that we're keeping Navas next season so if that's the case then surely we wouldn't just let his contract run down?

I'd hope sane will be here and sterling defo will, Navas will be gone by then and barker is an interesting 1 really he could really prove himself, from what I've seen so far though Roberts is already ahead of Brandon though, they do play on opposite wings too.

I'd hope sane will be here and sterling defo will, Navas will be gone by then and barker is an interesting 1 really he could really prove himself, from what I've seen so far though Roberts is already ahead of Brandon though, they do play on opposite wings too.
Maybe I'm a bit thick but why so sure Navas is definitely on his way? Used correctly he still has plenty to offer IMO.
Barker was name check in Khaldoon's interview which shirley is significant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.