Leftfield City Signings.

Maybe I'm a bit thick but why so sure Navas is definitely on his way? Used correctly he still has plenty to offer IMO.
Barker was name check in Khaldoon's interview which shirley is significant?

I was talking about the season after next in my op so I'd assume that even if he stays this season it would be his last as I'm sure with all that talent on the wing we would give the likes of Roberts and Barker a real chance as backup rather than an ageing Navas.

Thought I read somewhere that we're keeping Navas next season so if that's the case then surely we wouldn't just let his contract run down?

He'll be nearly 32 by the time his contract runs out, so not sure he'd have any great resale value anyway. I think he's said that he wants to return to Sevilla when he leaves City, so it wouldn't surprise me if he saw out his contract and then left on a free with our blessing.

Give Celtic £3m to transfer Roberts back for this season. I know it wont happen but it should

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.