Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

It's a career ending assault..he ought to be banned..i hope match of the day jump all over this..worst assault I've ever seen.
This .
Fa need to look into this “yellow card no more further punishment bullshit law.”
There is a fine line between foul and career ending premeditated assault.

Kane and Ali are twats. Both of those challenges were potential leg breakers. It is so obvious that they resorted to this because they couldn’t touch us playing football. Both should be banned.

From 318 it looked like Alli tried to stamp on Dinho in the first half after a fairly innocuous challenge, just watched MotD & nothing shown on there so I guess it looked far worse from where we were?

I knew this sort of tackles were going to happen, this week after the pogshite injure city players you had Murphy saying leave your foot in on city players and front them then you had Phil chuckle saying start kicking City players don’t let them have their own way, now don’t get me wrong I felt something wasn’t right

Just seen the Kane tackle on Sterling. For me that was 100% malicious intent. Kane looks to see the position of the ref as he follows through with his foot. Horrible B**tard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.