Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

I see the Sissoko stamp on Delph has been swept under the carpet - that was a red card too!

What was the 4th official - Lee Mason doing for the Alli challenge ? It was right in front of him.

Having just seen a replay, they were both horrible challenges that could have caused serious injuries. Both should have got straight reds IMO.

The more I see of it the worse it gets Ali & Kane should be a straight reds , and the Sissoko stamp may have been too. Dirty bastards.

From where I was, both looked intentional and worthy of reds. Only seen the Ali one on replays and that **** is a coward. Despicable ****.

Both challenges were reckless and were born out of total frustration. Big players who were totally bossed off the pitch and had very little bearing on the game (minus the challenges).

They had no other ideas of how to react other than to lash out and try to slow the game down that they were spectators for. Thankfully, neither looks worse for wear and we march on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.