Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Twats like Alii make me not want to watch or support England as well the snide little ****.
Looks like England would be playing with 10 in most of the games - no way thugs like Kane and Alle would be allowed to hack others in World Cup.

After watching two disgraceful fouls today I looked on a spuds forum to see if they'd accept how fucked up it was. The level of hypochrisy was stunning, oil money this, oil money bought the title etc....they had no problem taking the £45m for Walker but rather than investing in the team a bunch of share holders made out just fine.....third worst bunch of supporters after dippers and rags

If it was done by any player who doesn't play for the favorites of the FA i.e. Chelsea, Spurts, Arse-nal, they would have gotten a retroactive red. However, a yellow is all that will be. There is no way a London team would be allowed to be down to 9 players by the end of game in spite of their dangerous tackling.

If it was done by any player who doesn't play for the favorites of the FA i.e. Chelsea, Spurts, Arse-nal, they would have gotten a retroactive red. However, a yellow is all that will be. There is no way a London team would be allowed to be down to 9 players by the end of game in spite of their dangerous tackling.
Absolutely spot on. Can’t argue with any of that at all. 2 potential career ending tackles on Kev & Raz yesterday and absolutely no action whatsoever by Pawson

Last edited:
Yep and so it begins....Danny Murphy and Phil the Chin both made the point this week in various analysis that no one had left it on us
This is what needs addressing, how to stop City, good old fashioned English thuggery as endorsed by these two clueless wonders

instructions from pochettino to hurt our best players. same as mourinho last week with rojo on silva and matic elbowing de bruyne. Two of the so called best managers in the premier league and this is all they can come up with. the alli assault needs retrospective action they can do this even if the ref gave a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.