Legal Advice re Visitor Car Parking Spot

The Fat el Hombre

Need some advice regarding a visitor car parking spot at my flat. Basically we have our own parking spots then you get a limited number of temporary visitor car parking passes, with a little booklet sent out every three months. Only problem is my booklet never arrives. Latest one was due this month but hasn't arrived. When I've contacted them previously I got this response:

"Your visitor permits have not been returned to us, we are therefore a little baffled as to why you are consistently not receiving your permits. We have made a note on the system, for alternative delivery on the next batch, to ensure this is not the case moving forward. As previously advised we would not normally reissue another book unless returned to us, however on this occasion we will send one out with your permit, but moving forward unless the book is returned as undeliverable, we will deem this as served."

So I'm guessing if I tell them again that my pass hasn't arrives that they won't have it. Does anyone know where I stand with this one and what my best move is? Cheers

Need some advice regarding a visitor car parking spot at my flat. Basically we have our own parking spots then you get a limited number of temporary visitor car parking passes, with a little booklet sent out every three months. Only problem is my booklet never arrives. Latest one was due this month but hasn't arrived. When I've contacted them previously I got this response:

"Your visitor permits have not been returned to us, we are therefore a little baffled as to why you are consistently not receiving your permits. We have made a note on the system, for alternative delivery on the next batch, to ensure this is not the case moving forward. As previously advised we would not normally reissue another book unless returned to us, however on this occasion we will send one out with your permit, but moving forward unless the book is returned as undeliverable, we will deem this as served."

So I'm guessing if I tell them again that my pass hasn't arrives that they won't have it. Does anyone know where I stand with this one and what my best move is? Cheers
Ask them for proof of postage.

Do you have communal post room? Can anyone reach into your letterbox? Do you have any other mail go missing? Can you request they email them to you?

They have nothing to gain by not sending them just to you. Sounds like you have a thief living amongst you.

Do you have communal post room? Can anyone reach into your letterbox? Do you have any other mail go missing? Can you request they email them to you?

They have nothing to gain by not sending them just to you. Sounds like you have a thief living amongst you.

No communal post room. No other mail goes missing as far as I'm aware. Cant email because they are like scratch cards.

If I ask for proof of postage or recorded delivery and they decline does anyone know what I can do - e.g is it them that has to prove that they posted it or me that has to prove that they didn't?

No communal post room. No other mail goes missing as far as I'm aware. Cant email because they are like scratch cards.

If I ask for proof of postage or recorded delivery and they decline does anyone know what I can do - e.g is it them that has to prove that they posted it or me that has to prove that they didn't?

What jobsworth fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.