Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't go through 90 mins against West Brom and 120 mins and a penalty shoot-out against Wolves just to throw this trophy away now.

This trophy is the easiest one to win and can give you a huge boost if you win in March.

Whilst I want to see the likes of Foden and Diaz tomorrow, I still would prefer to see a relatively strong team.

Pep will still rotate, but I hope he doesn't go mad.

If you're going to risk chucking a competition by playing a very weak side (not that anything we put out is very weak, but you know what I mean) then surely you do it in the early rounds? No point in throwing it away when there's only 4 games needed to lift the trophy, surely?
Playing fringe players is not chucking it away. Whoever he picks will be trying to win, just like they were trying in the previous rounds. But they may not be good enough on the night to win. That doesn't mean chucking it away. We'd love to win it, but we want to win it without key players as the other 3 competitions are better and are the focus.

We didn't go through 90 mins against West Brom and 120 mins and a penalty shoot-out against Wolves just to throw this trophy away now.

This trophy is the easiest one to win and can give you a huge boost if you win in March.

Whilst I want to see the likes of Foden and Diaz tomorrow, I still would prefer to see a relatively strong team.

Pep will still rotate, but I hope he doesn't go mad.

tbf with foden and diaz it would be a strong team.

this is not worth playing otamendy debruyne and both of sane and sterling. may be delph as well coz he is injury prone(missed international games. walker has also played a lot of games. so its a tricky tie.
bravo
walker aderabayo mangala danilo
bernardo yaya gundogen foden sane
......................jesus
brahim plays most of second half in place of sane.
leicaster will go all out i think because they have a good position in league and i they win this they have a chance of going to the compitition final.
When was Delphi last out injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.